Thu, Apr 27|
El Paso Regional Communications Center
The Healthy Dispatcher: People Driven Leadership
This class outlines the power of a transformational approach and the keys to successful implementation.
Time & Location
Apr 27, 2023, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM MDT
El Paso Regional Communications Center, 6055 Threadgill Ave, El Paso, TX 79924, USA
About The Event
The people in your PSAP are your most valuable resource and specific leadership approach can help keep them. Research shows that the best communication centers motivate their team members in a different way. This class outlines the power of a transformational approach, the keys to successful implementation, and offers specific ways to boost morale and improve retention, whether you’re a supervisor, lead dispatcher, or someone with leadership potential Participants will learn principles and tools to:
- Embody the habits of a successful leader
- Understand what effective leadership actually is
- Identify their personal leadership style
- Take actionable steps towards becoming the leader they want to be
- Create a culture of success at the dispatch center
TCOLE documentation will be made available to the Agency Training Coordinator or Administrator for outside course reporting.