Building Financial Strength for First Responder Families (Afternoon Session)
Time & Location
About The Event
Please note that this course is four hours, and we will host two in one day. This is the 1pm-5pm course.
This financial wellness training program is specifically designed for first responders. Taught department-wide, Building Financial Strength for First Responder Families is a 4-hour training class led by retired police officers that focuses on 7 core areas of financial wellness. This training will provide your employees with the critical foundation of financial wellness while additionally helping your agency fulfill fiduciary responsibilities to your employees. During these training sessions FinancialCop will not sell and/or push any products, or services which require contracts to your employees, and is strictly for financial wellness training only.
- Debt –reduction strategies & what debt costs you
- Wills / Living Wills
- Legacy Planning Preparing your family if the worst occurs
- Life insurancepurpose/planning & how to avoid bad policies
- Pensions & retirement accounts
- Retirement goals and how to get there
- Financial Pitfalls
- Dave Ramsey’s Total Money Makeover –7 baby steps to financial freedom
Registration: Slots are available for the first 20 Region 4 Telecommunicators on a first-come, first-serve basis, with priority seating for participating El Paso County 911 District agencies.
TCOLE documentation will be available for outside course reporting. Questions? Email email@example.com.