Wed, Aug 31|
911 Training Institute: Survive & Thrive Stress Resilience Training
This two-day course will equip you to manage the huge stressors unique to 9-1-1 as well as allow time for a deeper dive into critical issues such as depression, sleep, self-medicating, and PTSD. **Deadline to register June 15, 2022**
Time & Location
Aug 31, 8:00 AM MDT – Sep 01, 5:00 PM MDT
El Paso, 6055 Threadgill Ave, El Paso, TX 79924, USA
About The Event
Through this two-day course, you will gain:
- New insights to master acute, traumatic, and chronic stress, compassion fatigues, and the sleep/stress dynamic.
- Personal skills and tools to build in your daily life to prevent and manage these negative stress impacts.
- "In-the-moment" strategies to manage your distress (and callers) during 9-1-1 calls.
- A more encouraging "Big Picture" of your profession to live and enjoy to the fullest.
You will also learn to recognize:
- The stress-driven toxic relationship dynamics that drive workplace conflict, damage morale, and poison relationships.
- Learn how to conquer these toxic dynamics to create a 9-1-1 Culture of Respect by using keys to healthy team functioning.
- Apply new skills and insights to help you shape healthier relationships in your PSAP and at home.