top of page
Wed, Aug 31|
911 Training Institute: Survive & Thrive Stress Resilience Training
This two-day course will equip you to manage the huge stressors unique to 9-1-1 as well as allow time for a deeper dive into critical issues such as depression, sleep, self-medicating, and PTSD.
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Aug 31, 2022, 8:00 AM MDT – Sep 01, 2022, 5:00 PM MDT
El Paso, 6055 Threadgill Ave, El Paso, TX 79924, USA
About The Event
Through this two-day course, you will gain:
- New insights to master acute, traumatic, and chronic stress, compassion fatigues, and the sleep/stress dynamic.
- Personal skills and tools to build in your daily life to prevent and manage these negative stress impacts.
- "In-the-moment" strategies to manage your distress (and callers) during 9-1-1 calls.
- A more encouraging "Big Picture" of your profession to live and enjoy to the fullest.
You will also learn to recognize:
- The stress-driven toxic relationship dynamics that drive workplace conflict, damage morale, and poison relationships.
- Learn how to conquer these toxic dynamics to create a 9-1-1 Culture of Respect by using keys to healthy team functioning.
- Apply new skills and insights to help you shape healthier relationships in your PSAP and at home.
TCOLE documentation will be made available to the Agency Training Coordinator or Administrator for outside course reporting.
bottom of page